We know GTA fans on PlayStation 3 have been eager to be able to download and play the original Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from the PSN Store for quite awhile now and we're happy to announce that it will finally be coming for download there tomorrow, Tuesday December 11th (the game is also currently available for Xbox 360 players via the Xbox LIVE Marketplace).
Stay tuned as we will officially confirm the availability of San Andreas at the PSN Store here tomorrow at the Newswire.
Trailer #2 will be coming at 11AM ET this Wednesday, November 14th. Let the countdown begin.
Catch it here at the Rockstar Newswire, or at http://www.rockstargames.com/V.
UPDATE: You can now download the Trevor, Franklin, Michael artwork as seen above at the Rockstar Downloads section in a wealth of sizes for desktop, mobile, social media backgrounds as well as avatars and icons (Social Club avatars are also available).
Released last week on Halloween, enjoy the new official music video for "TEARS", from Max Payne 3 soundtrack composers HEALTH.
"TEARS" is available as a single on iTunes and as part of the Max Payne 3 Original Soundtrack on iTunes and on CD via the Rockstar Warehouse.
“TEARS” by HEALTH Single Now Available on iTunes
Max Payne 3 Official TV Commercial
Not too long ago, we featured a pretty awesome recreation of the final mission from Vice City done-up Commodore 64 stylee by Majami Hiroz on YouTube - now, the same 80's-obsessed crew is keeping the Vice City anniversary party going with this sweet cover of the game's theme song on guitar with a nice revisiting of the intro sequence to boot.
As we're busy working on Grand Theft Auto V, we'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.
Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears. We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTAV.
The place to have your voice heard is via email to GTAVCrewFeedback@rockstargames.com. Please note that while you are welcome to share your thoughts with one another in our comments section here, the only place where you can be sure our development team will be looking at input is via the above email address. Thank you all for your support and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Whether you consider the current Gangnam Style dance video meme to be harmless fun or really, really horrible, we had to share this great use of the video editor we came across – a brand new machinima music vid that casts Niko at the helm, whooping it up all over Liberty City, in a car park, in a hospital between a cowboys legs, and more. Enjoy... or don’t...
Rockstar Fansites Roundup: NightFall Video, Sticker Bombing, GTAIV Machinima, Red Dead in Liberty City Mod & GTA Fan Art
Here's a quick look across the landscape of dedicated fansites covering Rockstar and our game titles. These guys have been riding with us for quite a while now so big thanks to them for the longtime support - we recommend stopping by their sites to have a look at lots of additional content and analysis from the fan perspective. Here's some cool stuff out there we've seen recently...
- The team at RockstarBase are getting into the Los Santos spirit with an article entitled "Pre GTAV: LA Time Lapse", featuring a really spectacular video of the real City of Angels at NightFall. We recommend to go HD and fullscreen to see it in full splendor.
- In "The Sticker Effect", ChicagoEnigma at Rockstar Network rats himself out for his nefarious habit of Rockstar sticker-bombing. You can also check out The Sticker Project over on their forums for more details. We will neither condone nor condemn such activity...
- If you've played far enough into Max Payne 3's story or have toured the maps of the Local Justice Pack, you've likely paid a trip to the Imperial Palace Hotel in the game - a place that Max himself gives a less than glowing Yelp review of in the game, calling it "a 5 star bonafide s**thole". The guys over at PayneReactor did some digging to find out that there is actually a real hotel by the same name in Brazil. "Imperial Palace" is actually a pretty common hotel name out there around the world, with unaffiliated instances notable in Las Vegas, Korea, the Philipines and beyond - as for the Brazilian one, being on practically the opposite side of the country from São Paulo in Juazeiro do Norte on the north coast, this is mere coincidence and was not at all a scouted source reference for the in-game location - plus the real Brazilian hotel looks pretty spiffy by comparison.
- GTAGaming recently highlighted The Adventador Redemption, an incredible new bit of narrative machinima created by Beat with Grand Theft Auto IV PC. Telling a dark and stylized crime story of a Russian assassin - it's definitely worth a watch above.
They also let their readers know about Red Dead Desert '12, a new mod for GTAIV PC that gives you a wide open desert to explore, including cliffs, big rocks, a cave mine, an airfield, oil refinery, dirt trails, new vehicles and a whole lot more.
A pair of fan created artwork pieces depicting Niko and CJ respectively from MikeMeth.
- And finally, some fan artwork from earlier in the summer depicting GTAIV's Niko Bellic (left) and GTA: San Andreas' Carl Johnson (right) popped up in a news article on iGrandTheftAuto.com. The nicely illustrated portraits were created by MikeMeth, and you can check out more various works at his deviantART page.
We always keep a close eye at what's going on in throughout our fan community, so stay tuned for more updates on articles and pieces of interest.
If you own or belong to a fansite that's running a particularly fun poll, have posted a great article, or anything else noteworthy, feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know and we'll have a look for consideration to feature in an upcoming edition of the Fansite Roundup.
Just some fun #GTA highlights on Instagram we've seen searching around worth sharing... If you see some particularly cool-looking or fun ones from GTA or any other game, send us a link to email@example.com. Also don't forget you can follow us or pin our official Rockstar pics from www.pinstagram.co/rockstargames.
Cope2 #gta #all #game #world #wild #graffiti #king #of #the #4s
@huntedidentity spots graf legend Cope2’s tag in GTAIV
Tons of #GTAProblems memes out there recently. We love this one.
Rocket launcher at police helicopter on ps3.
#playstation3 #gta #fun #helicopter #rocket #explosion #yeah
Purty. Cool. (via @tattooist_chris)
This dude is playing GTA2 on Dreamcast, in 2012. Awesome. (via @protektyanek)
Don't Miss Posts
- Fan Vids: Cosmic Soliloquies, Squid Physics Cover, Bounty Hunter Action Sequence & More
- Crew Cut: A Look Back at 2015's Top Performers
- Presenting the Official Music Video for "Wanderer" by Little Dragon (Rockstar Editor Contest Winner)
- Fan Art: Cluckin' Bell's Balls & Rings, Avatars on the Loose, Red Dead Throwbacks and More
- GTA Online Creator Jobs On Film: Insurgents vs Choppers, Mega Ramps & More
- Game Tips: Becoming a Successful VIP and Bodyguard