Released last week on Halloween, enjoy the new official music video for "TEARS", from Max Payne 3 soundtrack composers HEALTH.
"TEARS" is available as a single on iTunes and as part of the Max Payne 3 Original Soundtrack on iTunes and on CD via the Rockstar Warehouse.
“TEARS” by HEALTH Single Now Available on iTunes
Max Payne 3 Official TV Commercial
Not too long ago, we featured a pretty awesome recreation of the final mission from Vice City done-up Commodore 64 stylee by Majami Hiroz on YouTube - now, the same 80's-obsessed crew is keeping the Vice City anniversary party going with this sweet cover of the game's theme song on guitar with a nice revisiting of the intro sequence to boot.
As we're busy working on Grand Theft Auto V, we'd like to take this opportunity to ask all of you for your feedback, input and ideas for features you'd like to see created for Crews in the game.
Whether it's suggestions for competitive in-game Crew features in Multiplayer, new ways to manage and recruit, ideas for enhancing Social Club Crew pages and leaderboards, things you did and didn't like about Crews in Max Payne 3, or any thoughts at all related to Crews really that you'd like to share - we're all ears. We'd especially love to hear from current Crew members and leaders so that we can continue making our unique approach to persistent team based Multiplayer as fun as it can be in GTAV.
The place to have your voice heard is via email to GTAVCrewFeedback@rockstargames.com. Please note that while you are welcome to share your thoughts with one another in our comments section here, the only place where you can be sure our development team will be looking at input is via the above email address. Thank you all for your support and we look forward to hearing your thoughts.
Whether you consider the current Gangnam Style dance video meme to be harmless fun or really, really horrible, we had to share this great use of the video editor we came across – a brand new machinima music vid that casts Niko at the helm, whooping it up all over Liberty City, in a car park, in a hospital between a cowboys legs, and more. Enjoy... or don’t...
Rockstar Fansites Roundup: NightFall Video, Sticker Bombing, GTAIV Machinima, Red Dead in Liberty City Mod & GTA Fan Art
Here's a quick look across the landscape of dedicated fansites covering Rockstar and our game titles. These guys have been riding with us for quite a while now so big thanks to them for the longtime support - we recommend stopping by their sites to have a look at lots of additional content and analysis from the fan perspective. Here's some cool stuff out there we've seen recently...
- The team at RockstarBase are getting into the Los Santos spirit with an article entitled "Pre GTAV: LA Time Lapse", featuring a really spectacular video of the real City of Angels at NightFall. We recommend to go HD and fullscreen to see it in full splendor.
- In "The Sticker Effect", ChicagoEnigma at Rockstar Network rats himself out for his nefarious habit of Rockstar sticker-bombing. You can also check out The Sticker Project over on their forums for more details. We will neither condone nor condemn such activity...
- If you've played far enough into Max Payne 3's story or have toured the maps of the Local Justice Pack, you've likely paid a trip to the Imperial Palace Hotel in the game - a place that Max himself gives a less than glowing Yelp review of in the game, calling it "a 5 star bonafide s**thole". The guys over at PayneReactor did some digging to find out that there is actually a real hotel by the same name in Brazil. "Imperial Palace" is actually a pretty common hotel name out there around the world, with unaffiliated instances notable in Las Vegas, Korea, the Philipines and beyond - as for the Brazilian one, being on practically the opposite side of the country from São Paulo in Juazeiro do Norte on the north coast, this is mere coincidence and was not at all a scouted source reference for the in-game location - plus the real Brazilian hotel looks pretty spiffy by comparison.
- GTAGaming recently highlighted The Adventador Redemption, an incredible new bit of narrative machinima created by Beat with Grand Theft Auto IV PC. Telling a dark and stylized crime story of a Russian assassin - it's definitely worth a watch above.
They also let their readers know about Red Dead Desert '12, a new mod for GTAIV PC that gives you a wide open desert to explore, including cliffs, big rocks, a cave mine, an airfield, oil refinery, dirt trails, new vehicles and a whole lot more.
A pair of fan created artwork pieces depicting Niko and CJ respectively from MikeMeth.
- And finally, some fan artwork from earlier in the summer depicting GTAIV's Niko Bellic (left) and GTA: San Andreas' Carl Johnson (right) popped up in a news article on iGrandTheftAuto.com. The nicely illustrated portraits were created by MikeMeth, and you can check out more various works at his deviantART page.
We always keep a close eye at what's going on in throughout our fan community, so stay tuned for more updates on articles and pieces of interest.
If you own or belong to a fansite that's running a particularly fun poll, have posted a great article, or anything else noteworthy, feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com letting us know and we'll have a look for consideration to feature in an upcoming edition of the Fansite Roundup.
Just some fun #GTA highlights on Instagram we've seen searching around worth sharing... If you see some particularly cool-looking or fun ones from GTA or any other game, send us a link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also don't forget you can follow us or pin our official Rockstar pics from www.pinstagram.co/rockstargames.
Cope2 #gta #all #game #world #wild #graffiti #king #of #the #4s
@huntedidentity spots graf legend Cope2’s tag in GTAIV
Tons of #GTAProblems memes out there recently. We love this one.
Rocket launcher at police helicopter on ps3.
#playstation3 #gta #fun #helicopter #rocket #explosion #yeah
Purty. Cool. (via @tattooist_chris)
This dude is playing GTA2 on Dreamcast, in 2012. Awesome. (via @protektyanek)
We've activated the first set of Payne Thresholds across all platforms - a new and diverse set of multiplayer challenges designed to reward players with bonuses for accomplishing certain feats during the course of a Max Payne 3 multiplayer match - including bonus XP for scoring Bronze, Silver, and Gold and titles for your multiplayer character when you hit Platinum. You can also check your personal bests for any Payne Threshold against your Friends, Crewmates and the rest of the world both in-game and via the Social Club site. These first three Payne Thresholds are now live and active until September 2nd - stay tuned for info here at the Newswire on the next set to come.
Earn the most adrenaline in a game
Take the most damage without dying
Most packages delivered in a Delivery or Grab game during Gang Wars
Additionally, we have rolled out some new dynamic weapon tuning changes including some based on direct player feedback collected at MaxFeedback@rockstargames.com. Do remember to hit that address as the official place to have your voice heard for consideration in any future updates to come.
• Auto 9mm
o Effective range increased
o Damage slightly decreased
• Micro 9mm
o Damage slightly increased
o Accuracy while dual-wielding decreased
o Non-headshot effective range reduced
o Recoil increased
o Recoil recovery speed slightly decreased
• FMP G3S
o Non-headshot effective range reduced
• Resolved an issue preventing the following weapon attachments from providing the correct modifiers:
o Barrel Upgrade
1. Auto 9mm
5. SAF .40
o Gas System Kit
3. SAF .40
Finally, if anyone is experiencing any technical issues whether with Payne Thresholds or any other aspect of Max Payne 3, please make sure to hit up our Support Team who can help troubleshoot and advise.
Now through Labor Day Monday, September 3rd - Xbox LIVE Marketplace is running a special limited-time Rockstar sale offering some great deals on DLC content and select full Games on Demand. So if you're tempted to get back on the job to crack one more case in L.A. Noire, have been meaning to get yourself that Explosive Rifle for Red Dead Multiplayer, never did get a chance to try Undead Nightmare, or have been holding out on obtaining those new Max Payne 3 Local Justice maps - now's a good time. There's also sales on both of Grand Theft Auto IV's DLC Episodes, and on Bully and Midnight Club L.A. as Games on Demand. Check the full list of deals below:
• Midnight Club L.A. Games on Demand for 25% off
• Midnight Club L.A. South Central Ultimate Content Pack at 52% off
• Bully: Scholarship Edition Games on Demand for 25% off
Don't Miss Posts
- Rockstar Editor Contest Winner: Presenting the Official Music Video for "Leave" by Wavves
- William Guzman and Ainara Elbusto Arteaga Power Past the Field to Win the Inaugural Red Hook Crit London
- The Alchemist and Oh No Present: Welcome to Los Santos Out Now
- Crew Cut: The Top Street Racers on PC, Crew Joyriding with the Rockstar Editor & More
- Rockstar Editor Fan Vids: Thrilling Remakes, Original Concepts and Beauteous Showcases
- Rockstar Game Tips: Tailoring Your Settings and Controls in GTAV PC