Title Update 1.03 Now Available for Red Dead Redemption on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
A new automatic title update (version 1.03) is now available for Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You will be prompted to download the title update as soon as you sign into PSN or Xbox LIVE.
This update contains the following new anti-griefing measures for Multiplayer Free Roam:
• While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if a player achieves a kill streak of 6 or more without dying, they will become a Public Enemy and receive a $1000 bounty.
• While in Multiplayer Free Roam, if killed three times by any human player and each death is within 80 seconds of respawn, the victim is given the option to respawn away from the area.
• While in Multiplayer Free Roam, newly-spawned players that are not in your posse will be stealthed for around 15 seconds from when they begin their respawn unless they are shooting. This does not apply to Hardcore Free Roam.
This new title update also addresses the following issues:
• Players now have the ability to swap shoulder buttons L1/L2, R1/R2.
• Players now have the ability to save game with cheats turned on.
• When playing the game with Region set to Asia, incorrect button prompts were displayed.
• Downloadable Outfits were not appearing in Change Outfits Menu after being unlocked.
• Invincibility cheat was turned off when activating Dead Eye.
• Occasionally, the player would not recover from being drunk.
• It was possible to have two player horses, with one permanently following the player.
• If equipped with the bandana, sliding doors would temporarily attach to the player’s head.
If you are experiencing any other problems, please visit Rockstar Support. If you need help or would like to bring an issue to our attention please don't hesitate to send an email to RDRSupport@rockstargames.com or to our support page on Twitter at twitter.com/rockstarsupport.