Advertising Council Site Update Featuring Commando Pest Eradication, Knife After Dark and Jeremy Robard's Import/Export
The fine folks at the Advertising Council of Liberty City, Vice City & San Andreas have once again added to a 10-pack of some of the most memorable commercials from their archives to their site, including ads from a pair of classic slasher flicks as well as a local spot from Vice City businessman Jeremy Robard.
- Jeremy Robard's Import/Export - International Trade: No money down, no credit check - and you'll be hauling glamorous international cargo in no time.
- Twilight Knife - A new dimension in terror - don't shower alone, don't turn out the lights!
- Knife After Dark - A deadly curse... a deranged killer... a small town in tears...
- Pet Stuffers - There's nothing like the relationship between a man and his dog.
- Booch Cologne - Get your sperm swimming.
- Castradon - Let's be honest, who needs testosterone?
- Commando Pest Eradication (as heard below) - Waging war on nature so you don't have to.
- Commemorative Miniatures - Show your inability to deal with present day problems by recreating scenes of mass slaughter from the past.
- Law - Catch it Thursdays on Weasel, before it catches you.
- The Plug - If you're cranky, you know it's time to plug the flow!