New Max Payne 3 Title Update Now Live for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360
The Multiplayer Player Card, one of the new features included in the latest Title Update for Max Payne 3.
A new Title Update is now live for Max Payne 3 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 - upon logging in with your internet-connected console you should be automatically prompted to download it. This update contains a variety of fixes and adjustments, including:
- The new Multiplayer Player Card, which allows you and your friends to track multiplayer stats including current amount of XP, total kills, favorite weapon and more.
- New Automated cheat protection and lag protection measures.
- Improvements to multiplayer load times
- Players can now spawn with dual wield if they have two sidearms and no two-handed weapon equipped
- Polish language support has been added
- Party leader now has the option of taking entire party with them when they back out of a match
- Weapon rank in the Arsenal is now visible on the left side of the screen, not just the right
- The Crew menu is now available inside lobbies
- XP gained for completing Grinds no longer contributes to rankings in Gang Wars matches
- Improvements to the spectator camera in Gang Wars
- Gang Wars wager system improved to better show betting results