Rockstar Game Tips: Saying "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic" (Grand Theft Auto IV)
Although the “Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic” Achievement/Trophy may not have the highest point value, it is still to this day one of the most difficult and most requested game tips in all of Grand Theft Auto IV. The basic synopsis says, ”Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and 'Cops ‘n Crooks', as both sides” but this brief description entails a whole lot of challenge. With no further ado, read on for a nice, detailed description that can serve as a checklist for all those GTAIV players that have struggled to nail this one.
To receive this Achievement/Trophy you must have:
- the highest point total at the end of the game for all points based games
- achieved the best race time (at the end of the race) for all Race tracks (including Helicopter races, Boat races, Free races, and Cannonball Runs)
- achieved the best race time (at the end of the race) for all GTA Race tracks (including Helicopter races, Boat races, Free races, and Cannonball Runs)
- won as both a “cop” and a “crook” in both variations of Cops n’ Crooks
- completed each of the Co-op modes
- There must be at least 1 opponent in the game when the final leaderboard is finished processing – being the only player left does not count
- For PS3 users, all games won since 12/17/2008 count toward this challenge, but not the ones prior to that date
Finally, some users have reported that their race stats were not counting toward completion of the “Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic” Achievement/Trophy due to lag in uploading or a bad internet connection. If you have experienced either of these problems, make sure to check your internet connection and also have a quick look at the leaderboards to verify that your stats have been sent successfully before powering down your console.
Any other Achievements/Trophies or particularly tough missions you need help with? As always, just shout in the comments below and we may look to cover it in an upcoming Rockstar Game Tips.