Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition for Android Updated with Additional Device Support and More
The Android version of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition has been updated today to version 1.3, featuring new support for the Asus Transformer Prime and Medion LifeTab tablet devices plus a host of other updates, including:
- The addition of Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- The ability to tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- The ability to install the game to an SD memory card
- Improved controls for Xperia Play and supported gamepads plus full support for the GameStop Wireless Game Controller
- Additional technical fixes
To update your game just hit up the Android Market where you'll be prompted to download the latest version. An update for the iOS version is also in the works, stay tuned as we’ll have more information on that soon.
If you're experiencing any issues with your download of Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Edition, be sure to contact our support team at www.rockstargames.com/support for assistance.