Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
RAGE Technology Group
Online Services Producer
Rockstar Games Social Club is looking for a Online Services Producer. Our team’s work powers all the online-connected functionality found in Rockstar titles, such as multiplayer matchmaking, clans (R* Crews), leaderboards, user-generated content, plus any and all game features connected to the internet. In addition, we are the creators and stewards of the Social Club technology platform, which covers top priority company-wide initiatives such as community, analytics, commerce, software security, and much more.
Ideal candidates will have a broad range of game development experience, and will enjoy finding solutions to tough problems. Candidates should be self-starters who have a proven track record of results.
- Work closely with networking team to facilitate planning, prioritization, and tracking.
- Manage the team’s bug and task queues using our internal project tracking tools.
- Expertly facilitate communications to keep your team organized and stakeholders in the loop.
- Work with project leadership to achieve high level goals.
- Exceptional follow-up skills.
- Help assemble and deploy various builds.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
- Significant planning and project management experience.
- Exceptional general problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working closely with technical staff (developers and QA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the game development process, submission process, testing and best practices.
- Able to understand and communicate details on highly technical subjects to stakeholders to build consensus.
- Ability to work well with others in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Passion for video games and game development.
- 4+ years of game production experience with at least two shipped products (preferably on the Xbox360 and/or PS3 platform).
- Degree in Computer Science highly preferred.
- Previous programming or technical experience (C/C++/C#).
- Agile development experience and/or Scrum Master certification.
- Experience in a distributed team environment.