Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Rockstar Toronto is seeking a Senior Producer to lead the development from concept to release, of one or more software titles. The candidate will assist the Studio Director in managing studio resources and product development cycles. As the Senior Producer manages product development, understanding the franchise, game design, engine technologies and project direction is a critical part of the Senior Producer’s domain.
- Direct the development of assigned software products by helping to set and focus the creative and technical vision for the products in concert with the Senior Leads and Studio Management.
- Drive mid-sized or larger projects with regular guidance.
- Work with Studio Management and Leads to develop and assess staffing plans, milestone schedules and deliverables, project schedules, product features, and technical requirements.
- Orchestrate production scheduling, schedule tracking activities, and coordinate with staff on task interdependencies to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Supervise milestone progress & establish/maintain proper expectations; report key progress, risks, and concerns to Directors and Studio Director.
- Lead the design, art and tech teams throughout the production cycle to resolve issues, share information and coordinate cross-team communication.
- Enter bugs as required; coordinate bug triage in concert with QA and studio partners.
- Act as the primary liaison between Rockstar studio counterparts in production, marketing, creative services, and localization.
- 6+ years of Game Industry Production experience
- 2+ shipped AAA Console/PC titles.
- Demonstrated production environment veteran.
- Experience mentoring and training less experienced members of the team.
- Experience with third-party contractors/vendors as applicable.
- Experience with QA (internal and external) including: assigning bugs to team leads, tracking overall bug count, and communicating regularly with QA leads.
- Passion for Rockstar Games and our titles is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with internal and external creative resources.
- Ability to execute complex directives, interact effectively with other departments and motivate team members and Leads.
- Strong computer/software literacy; expert with Microsoft Office; experienced with Microsoft Project.
- Broad understanding of Art, Design, QA, or Programming principles is a plus.