Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
IT Systems Analyst
Rockstar Games is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our IT team. As subject matter lead, you will provide creative solutions for a wide variety of difficult and unusual technical problems. This role will lead autonomous support of hardware, peripherals, and other applications.
- Manage software, hardware, peripherals, and other applications used by Rockstar in multiple NYC based work locations.
- Provide consultative expert advice to end-user staff as well as the rest of the IT group on applications implementation, updates, and changes.
- Work closely and consult with business users to identify their requirements for hardware and applications and design and implement the proper solution within company guidelines.
- Independently identify, analyze and resolve a variety of technical issues/problems affecting hardware, software and peripherals.
- Identify and evaluate recurring issues/problems and implement and/or recommend a solution.
- Administer various Windows, Mac OS, and Linux desktops, providing Windows and Linux software support as needed.
- Work with TCP/IP based networking products and various hardware and software inventories.
- Assist with managing hardware, application and systems inventories and acquisition.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MCSE certification, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Windows operating system, MS Active Directory and MS Exchange (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), TCP/IP based networks, installation and maintenance of servers, workstations and infrastructure hardware.
- Knowledge of Linux, Apple Mac, Cisco IOS, game development systems, as well as server and PC workstation hardware, software and security essential.
- Excellent documentation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly in pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Detail-oriented but with ability to understanding larger ramifications of various IT solutions.
- Ability to work flexible hours, rotating shifts on occasion as is necessary (which may include working weekends or off hours).
- Passion for Rockstar Games and our franchises.