Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Rockstar Toronto is looking for an experienced graphics programmer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to help develop cutting-edge graphic systems for our latest games. Interested applicants should posses a thorough understanding in graphics theory, excellent math skills, an eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate as part of a creative team.
- Strong understanding of 3d graphics principles and techniques
- Strong C/C++ and shader programming skills
- 4+ years professional graphics programming experience
- Experience with shader coding/debugging
- Prior experience coding on a commercially released game title
- Passion for playing and making games
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Mathematics degree
- Prior experience with deferred renderers
Rockstar offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a great modern working
environment. We are located directly on the Go-Train line for easy commuting.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio link if applicable.