Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Senior Analyst - Analytics
Rockstar Games (developers of Grand Theft Auto, Max Payne, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Bully & more) is seeking an experienced data analyst to join our growing Analytics practice and help build Rockstar’s business intelligence capacity. Successful candidates will work with analytics and product leadership to assure that the most relevant possible real-time and historical data is identified, tracked, analyzed, and made actionable across all of our titles.
- Advise analytics and engineering leadership on the build-out and ongoing development of a unified data platform across all Rockstar studios and products.
- Partner with analysts and live producers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Assure Rockstar’s ongoing competitive advantage through best-in-class business and game data analysis.
- Initiate and carry out requested research on long-term, strategic business intelligence initiatives.
- Provide consumer-ready analysis and reporting to Analytics team leadership, live producers, product managers and partner groups.
- Perform deep analysis of raw data from a wide variety of sources.
- Work within a team of data analysts and engineers.
- 2+ years in a data analysis/business intelligence role in consumer internet, consulting, or finance.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Very deep background in statistical analysis and analytical frameworks.
- Total fluency in SQL required, other programming experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Vertica databases and Tableau very highly preferred.
- Technical background a must, advanced degree in business and/or statistics a plus.