Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Digital Marketing Manager
Rockstar Games is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager in our NYC headquarters to contribute to the development, implementation and execution of an overall marketing strategy for all Rockstar Games digital products.
- Work directly with top-tier digital distributors to develop relationships, ensure top tier marketing support, stay abreast of new tools, offerings and trends.
- Create marketing plans based on an analytical approach to generate digital best practices that inform the rollout of the most efficient plans and promotions.
- Maximize profitability of our digital catalogue across PC, PSN, Xbox LIVE, iOS, Google Play and all other current and future digital retailers.
- Work with the digital sales team to help set quarterly and yearly profit goals.
- Seek out new traditional and non-traditional avenues for digital distribution.
- Manage, alongside the international marketing team, product pages across all digital retailers to ensure pricing and asset representation is accurate and up to brand guidelines.
- Work with the Rockstar Games New Media Team to brief assets for digital marketing efforts.
- Evaluate in-game telemetric opportunities through both third party and internal avenues alongside the Rockstar Games New Media Team.
- Contribute to planning for add-on content launches for both physical and digital products including pricing, release timing, sales goals, marketing budgets and all other facets of marketing planning.
- Build cost-effective user acquisition channels across Facebook, mobile and web.
- Create, implement & manage multiple user acquisition campaigns simultaneously.
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years professional experience.
- Expertise at buying & running programs on major ad platforms.
Experience developing campaign performance reports & delivering them to senior management.
- A passion for gaming, strong knowledge and interest in pop culture and the Rockstar Games brand is required.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and analyze large sets of data – identifying relevant trends/patterns.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- Detail and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices.