Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Software Security Engineer
We are looking for a software engineer with experience in all aspects of software security. The ideal candidate enjoys dissecting software security systems and is adept at spotting potential security flaws, holes, and exploits. Game industry experience is not a must, but a passion for gaming is a huge plus.
- Perform code reviews and remediation on identified security issues.
- Provide guidance and expertise on secure coding techniques, secure transactions, and penetration testing.
- Develop processes to identify security holes, flaws, and exploits in client and server software systems.
- Develop secure, robust software systems for client and server applications.
- Track trends in the hacker/cracker communities and stay abreast of hacking, cracking, and cheating techniques.
- BA/BS in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years in a software security or related environment.
- Experience developing secure, public facing applications for desktop, browser, and mobile platforms.
- Fluency in C#/.NET and C++.
- Experience with web and database systems.
- Knowledge of techniques used by hackers/crackers to exploit software system.
- Understanding of web services architecture and technologies.
- Experience in a results oriented, retail driven environment with strict deadlines and ship dates.