Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Director of Analytics
Rockstar Games’ New York headquarters is seeking an experienced professional to drive Rockstar’s business intelligence initiatives and develop our Big Data pipeline. The successful candidate will play a hands-on role in building out our analytics capability and integration efforts and will work closely with key decision-makers from the executive, development, and product management teams.
- Work with engineering leaders to define and build a unified data platform across Rockstar studios and products.
- Partner with team leads and executives to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Create a competitive advantage through data analysis.
- Establish vision and provide strategic direction for business intelligence initiatives.
- Champion and expand the role of business intelligence across our organization and products.
- Provide analysis and reporting to development teams, executives, and product managers.
- Perform deep analysis of raw data.
- Lead team of data analysts and engineers.
- 3+ years leading a data analysis/business intelligence team.
- Strong project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong background in statistical analysis and analytical frameworks.
- Fluency in SQL required, other programming experience highly preferred.
- Experience with Vertica databases and Tableau client/server a significant plus.
- Highly technical background, with advanced degree in business a plus.