Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
RAGE Technology Group
Junior/Support Tools Programmer
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The Junior/Support Tools Programmer role will initially focus on end-user support across our tool chain with development tasks being picked up over time. You will work with frameworks and technology related to content creation through to the game engine.
- Work within the Tools team on a wide range of areas in an established codebase, including our asset pipeline and standalone user-interfaces.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Familiarity with at least one digital content creation package.
- Experience with 3dsmax MaxScript.