BMG INTERACTIVE COMPETITION RULES.
These rules apply to all Competitions included on www.take2games.com site,
unless otherwise expressly stated.
- No employee of BMG Interactive or its subsidiary or
associated companies,or their agents or members of their families or
households shall be eligible to enter.
- No employee of any company (or a subsidiary or associated company of it)
which has made or produced any game to which a competition
relates, shall be eligible to enter any competition for which a prize is
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results
of any Competition, the decision of BMG Interactive shall be final.
- All prizes shall be awarded in the discretion of the BMG Interactive Web
- No prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on
behalf of contestants, illegal or otherwise.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, a minimum
age for entry will be stated and must be observed. BMG Interactive reserves
the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered in place of specified prizes.
- Winners of competitions will be notified by e-mail and their name (but not
e-mail address) will be published on the BMG Interactive web site.
Claims for prizes must be made within the time specified in the notice.
Failure to claim by the time or in the manner specified will make the claim
- BMG Interactive reserves the right to use the names and addresses of
winners, their photographs and audio or visual recordings of them in any
- This is the full set of rules relating to competitions on the BMG
Interactive web site.
- BMG Interactive reserves the right to stop a competition and/or to vary
these rules at any time, without prior notice. Any changes will be included
in the rules posted within the www.bmginteractive.com site.
- These rules shall be governed by the laws of England.