ONLINE FEATURES CODE OF CONDUCT
The following rules and policies govern and/or apply to your use of any Online Features in our games, including your multiplayer conduct and any customization or content you create that is accessible to other players.
You agree, by using the Online Features, that:
- You will only use the Online Features for lawful purposes, in compliance with applicable laws, for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- You will not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Online Features provided hereon (for example, by means of harassment, hacking or defacement);
- You will not use the Online Features to create, upload, or post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, harassing, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of one's privacy, in violation of any law, or is inconsistent with community standards;
- You will not post, upload, or create any copyrighted material using the Online Features provided hereon unless you own the copyright in and to such material;
- You will not post, upload, or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, timebomb, cancelbot, trojan horse or other harmful, disruptive, or deleterious component;
- You will not post, upload, create, or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or other intellectual property rights;
- You will not cheat or utilize any unauthorized robot, spider, or other program in connection with the Online Features; and
- You will not impersonate any other individual or entity in connection with your use of the Online Features.
All determinations will be made by Rockstar Games in its sole discretion.
When we provide online features, we do not review every posting, nor do we confirm the interactions, customizations or user created content. We are not responsible for the actions of other users and the contents of the postings do not represent the views of the Company, its subsidiaries, or any person or property associated with the Company, the Online Features, this website, or any other website in the Company's family of websites. If you feel that any interactions or customizations are objectionable, we encourage you to contact us by email at email@example.com. We will make an effort to discipline users or remove objectionable content if we deem those actions to be warranted. Please understand that discipline of users or removal of content is a manual process and might not occur immediately. We reserve the right to take action for any (or no) reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for your online actions, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its agents with respect to any claim based upon the transmission of your message(s) and/or posting(s).
We reserve the right to reveal your identity (including whatever information we know about you) without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, law enforcement agencies, to protect our rights, or protect the rights of other users of the Online Features.