Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Operations Coordinator / Planner
Rockstar Games is seeking an Operations Coordinator / Planner to work with our global publishing team in NYC. Ideal candidates will be meticulously organized and have a background or understanding in supply chain operations, product development, and marketing.
- Assist Operations Director by issuing purchase orders and sorting payments.
- Help manage external suppliers to achieve price, delivery, and quality targets.
- Expedite and/or issue change orders to meet project demands.
- Assist Operations Director in the development of company products.
- Manage the company’s local warehouse inventories and outbound shipments.
- Help the Office Manager with duties as needed; ordering supplies for execs, keeping office inventories up to date, etc.
- BA/BS degree with 0 to 2+ years experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations; including vendor development, procurement, and materials management.
- Demonstrated success in carrying projects through to successful execution.
- Ability to establish credibility with business counterparts.
- Must have the ability to work with various groups; including Operations, Marketing, and Quality Assurance to ensure business goals are met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to work in, and fully support a team environment.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree is preferred.
- A passion for gaming and the Rockstar Games brand is a big plus.