Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Operations Coordinator / Planner
Rockstar Games is seeking an Operations Coordinator / Planner to work with our global publishing team in NYC. Ideal candidates will be meticulously organized and have a background or understanding in supply chain operations, product development, and marketing.
- Assist Operations Director in the development of company products such as branded items, marketing and POP materials.
- Coordinate with various internal departments including art, marketing, legal, PR, QA to kick off pre-production planning and to keep projects on track throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time while meeting all deadline and budget requirements.
- Manage external suppliers and third party vendors to achieve price, delivery, and quality targets.
- Organize development of new products; compiling requirements of each product, reviewing concepts, sampling, order gathering, production and distribution.
- Manage compliance testing for all products.
- Expedite and/or issue change orders to meet project demands.
- Issue purchase orders and sort payments.
- Manage the company’s local warehouse inventories and outbound shipments.
- Assist with office event planning, catering, and renovation projects.
- BA/BS degree with 2+ years experience.
- Knowledge of supply chain operations; including vendor development, procurement, and materials management.
- Superb project management skills -- demonstrated success in carrying projects through to successful execution.
- Experience adapting projects to changes in scope, requirements, and/or deadlines.
- Ability to establish credibility with business counterparts and senior leadership.
- Must have the ability to work with various groups; including Operations, Marketing, and Quality Assurance to ensure business goals are met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to work in, and fully support a team environment.
- A passion for gaming and the Rockstar Games brand is a big plus.