Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
We want to hear from games programmers from a variety of backgrounds with excellent C/C++ skills.
Commercial games experience is not essential, however a passion for games is. You should have a positive attitude and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
- Strong C/C++ skill.
- Solid math skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Shipped a game or experience with Xbox 360, or PS3.
- Experience working on cross platform projects.
- Some Max script/exporter experience.
Rockstar offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a great modern working environment. We are located directly on the Go-Train line for easy commuting.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio link if applicable.