Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with our game development teams, across all development disciplines, and help drive our tools technology forward to support the creation of all of Rockstar Games projects.
The Tools Programmer role will involve developing and maintaining all aspects of the asset pipeline and tools technology across multiple projects and platforms from content creation through to the game engine.
- Work within the Tools team on a wide range of areas in an established codebase, including our asset pipeline and standalone user-interfaces.
- Implement tasks to specification defined by the Lead Tools programmers.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Familiarity with at least one asset pipeline.
- Familiarity with at least one digital content creation package.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python).
- Strong math skills.
- Strong team communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work within a schedule and deliver effectively to deadlines.
- Games industry experience working on AAA titles.
- Experience with the 3dsmax SDK and MaxScript.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Contract: Full-time.
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland.
- This position has an opening date of October 2nd 2015 and a closing date of November 2nd 2015.