Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Rockstar Toronto is currently looking for talented network programmers to help us develop exciting multiplayer experiences. We urge you to apply if you are seriously into games and want to work for the best in the industry.
- Experience developing networking systems and solving networking problems
- Excellent C++ skills
- Working knowledge of UDP
- 1+ years of related networking experience
- Multiplayer development experience
- XBox 360, WIN32 or PS3 development experience
- Credit on a shipped AAA game
- Experience working with low-level network libraries
- Experience with XBox and Sony platform SDK's for networking
- Experience synchronizing large open-world environments within limited bandwidth constraints
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Rockstar offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a great modern working
environment. We are located directly on the Go-Train line for easy commuting.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio link if applicable.