Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Junior Network Programmer
Rockstar Leeds is currently seeking a recent Computer Science graduate or Junior Programmer to help us in developing advanced networking solutions for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
- Develop, maintain and extend current Network systems on all supported platforms.
- Learn to implement networking solutions taking bandwidth and latency considerations into account.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Strong OO design skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Demonstration of a personal project (implementation and code) to demonstrate the quality of your work.
- Experience with Xbox and Sony platform SDKs for networking.
- Experience synchronising large environments within limited bandwidth constraints.