Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Rockstar Leeds is currently seeking an experienced Network programmer. Commercial games experience is essential with at least three years and one published title on PS3 or Xbox 360 to demonstrate your skills. We are looking for a talented engineer to help us in developing advanced networking solutions for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
- Develop, maintain and extend current Network systems on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Design and implement low bandwidth game synchronisation systems
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong OO design skills
- At least 3 years commercial games programming experience with an emphasis on Network programming on at least 1 published title on PS3 or Xbox 360.
- Good communication skills
- Passion for playing and making games
- Experience working with low-level network libraries
- Experience with Xbox and Sony platform SDKs for networking
- Experience synchronising large open-world environments within limited bandwidth constraints