Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Senior Graphics Programmer
Rockstar North is seeking a senior graphics programmer to help breathe life, realism and fun into our next-generation games. This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge graphics and visual effect systems, working together with the art department to create optimal, attractive solutions for our games. Interested applicants should possess a good grounding in graphics theory, excellent math skills, an eye for detail and a natural ability to communicate as part of a creative team.
- Strong understanding of 3d graphics principles and techniques.
- Outstanding math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, matrix/quaternion math).
- Strong C/C++ and shader programming skills.
- 5+ years professional graphics programming experience.
- Prior experience coding on a commercially released AAA game title.
- Passion for playing and making games.
- Mathematics/computer science degree.
- Prior experience with deferred renderers.
- Salary: Competitive.
- Contract: Full-time.
- Location: Edinburgh, Scotland.
- This position has an opening date of November 7th 2014 and a closing date of December 7th 2014.