Rockstar San Diego
Rockstar New England
Rockstar Toronto is looking for a dedicated and experienced Gameplay Scripter to join our talented team.
- Design and script production quality game missions from specification documents.
- Work with 3ds Max to place game objects, mission triggers, etc. in 3D environments.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (e.g. VB, LUA, C, C++, etc.)
- Experience in use of 3ds Max or equivalent 3D art packages.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Self motivated and possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passion for games and a good understanding of game design.
- A programming diploma or certificate is an asset, but not mandatory.
Rockstar offers a competitive salary, benefits package and a great modern working environment. We are located directly on the Go-Train line for easy commuting. Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio link if applicable.