1. ELIGIBILITY: The SWINGERS SEASON TICKET Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia age 17 and older on the date of entry. Entrants under the age of 18 on the date of entry who are considered minors in their jurisdiction of residence must have permission from their parents or legal guardians in order to participate. Employees of Rockstar Games (the "Sponsor"), Specter Entertainment (the “Administrator”), and their respective parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household of each, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and Regulations ("Official Rules"). Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes by: fully completing and submitting the online registration form located at www.rockstargames.com/IV/swingerscontest. Registration forms will be accepted beginning February 7, 2008 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and the registration form must be submitted by 11:59:59 P.M. Eastern Time on April 1, 2008 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Multiple entries and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods will void all entries made using such methods. Only one entry per person, household, and/or e-mail address is permitted. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified. All entries become the sole and exclusive property and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address.
3. PRIZE DRAWING: The prize drawing will be held on or after April 2, 2008. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions are final and binding. The potential winners will be selected at random from among all valid entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail on or about April 2, 2008.
4. Prizes and Odds: The prizes to be awarded from the Sweepstakes are as follows: Fifty (50) winners will each receive one (1) Liberty Swingers T-Shirt. THERE IS NO OTHER PRIZE TO BE AWARDED IN THIS CONTEST. ARV of each prize: $10. ARV of all prizes combined: $500. The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winners. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and will be required to sign and return certain documents, such as an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (“Affidavit”), within five (5) business days of notification. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Affidavit must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If a potential winner refuses the prize, does not respond to the contact attempt, or does not return the required documents within five business days, another potential winner may be selected and contacted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. GENERAL RULES: By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, incomplete, corrupt, or misdirected entries, responses, paper entries or other correspondence, whether by internet transmission, e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant releases Sponsor, its parent, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor's decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
7. ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Except where prohibited by law, to accept any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in Arbitration Section of these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York, in the City of New York, County of New York.
10. Winner's List, Official Rules: For a notification of the prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to SWINGERS SEASON TICKET SWEEPSTAKES, Rockstar Games, 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012 or (for Winner's list only), after April 1, 2008, or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Winner's list" as the email subject and SWINGERS SEASON TICKET Sweepstakes specified in the body of the e-mail.
11. Sponsor's Address: Sponsor is Rockstar Games, 622 Broadway, New York, NY 10012.
Copyright © 2008 Rockstar Games